One of the most common reasons that people visit the best Dentist in Dubai is the yellow teeth. Yellow teeth something that visible to all and can really make one embarrassed among all. Therefore, everyone wants to have pearl white teeth and they try different methods for that. Here we are going to discuss the best ways to get peal white teeth.
- Whitening Toothpaste : If you do not want to go for best Dubai dentist to get rid of yellow teeth than you can definitely try the over the counter whitening toothpaste. They can lighten the colour of the teeth by one shade. Some of them contain gentle polishing or chemical that removes the yellowness. Most of them contain hydrogen peroxide that removes the strains.
- Whitening Rinses : Every best dentist in Burjuman Mall Dubai is going to suggest you this. You go for whitener rinses to get perfect pearl white teeth. They remove plaque and also treat gum problems. Rinses are the newest kinds of products used for teeth greatening and also helps fight off bad breath. Your must rinse your mouth twice a day before brushing your teeth.
- Tray Based Teeth Whiteners : You can also go for tray based teeth whiteners that help you treat yellow teeth. One can avail this system from a dentist in Dubai. The process involves filling a mouth guard-like tray with a gel whitening solution. The solution contains peroxide-bleaching agent and gives you whiter teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Strips and Gel : You can also find the teeth whitening strips and get to get shining white teeth. You can get them easily from the stores and use them according to the instructions. The gels are applied on the toothbrush and then used. Strips, virtually visible and thin, are coated with peroxide based whitening gel.
- In-office Whitening : Finally, this is the fastest way to get the shining teeth. You have to visit the nearest dentist in Burjuman Mall Dubai and you will be able to able to get it done. The whitening product is applied directly to the teeth and the results are clearly visible after completing the 30-60 minutes treatment.